Thursday, September 17, 2015


Describing yourself

Errors in the text:
and Greens eyes= And Green eyes
I’m quite extrovertly and frendly. I’m quite extrovertly and friendly.
I have 19 years old. I am 19 years old.
As you can see from the foto. As you can see from the photo.
It’s an italian name. It’s an Italian name.
But i dont have much free time. But i don’t have much free time.
Becuase I have classes every day. Because I have classes every day.
I think she mean that i talk too much. I think she meant that i talk too much.
I’m studing= I’m studying

friday= Friday

Exercice.
  1. Alessandra is from Argentina.
  2. She has an italian name because her grandmother was from Italy.
  3. She lives in Mendoza.
  4. She lives with his parents and his two brothers.
  5. She is studying computing science.
  6. Her eyes are greens.
  7. No, she isn’t.
  8. Her favourite free time activities are read and go to the cinema.
  9. She goes to the english classroom in the Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment