Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Presentation

Hello.

My name is Marc Contreras, I am 15 years old and i live in Olot. I have a brother called Dani who is 23 years.
In my family we have a pet, a dog called Chuki, I had him for a lot of years. We have a bird too, but he is only good with my father and a little bit with my brother.




At present, I'm studying  computing in the IES Bosc de la Coma. I had studied before in that center for 4 years but I’m finally doing what I like to do so I go to the center without obligation.


When i have time, I play games with my friends using the computer, or watching videos or practise karate, that's amazing, and enough emotions for me. I sometimes read, but it doesn't happen very usually.


On my holidays I was in a camping doing... I don't know really what I did there, just waste the time, but it was good, I could go to the swimming pool, to the beach, and I made a lot of friends with I could play and avoid boredom.


I'm average-height. I've got straight hair, blue eyes and I wear glasses.










No comments:

Post a Comment