Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Email and Sharing


My social nets are 4: outlook, gmail, whatsapp and curse.

Except the whatsapp that I have to open in my phone the others are in my PC and in all of these I always have to log in.

 outlook is an email net that lets me to send messages  other people and receive them.

 gmail does the same than  outlook, but that's more used and it has the option to make a  videocall to somebody and talk with him in a chat.

 curse I usually use to talk with friend and make videocalls, I believe that's best than  gmail hangouts

The advantage of the curse is that I can see what my friends are playing , I really love this feature.

The last is the whatsapp, often I use this app because I don't use the mobile but we can put faces, audios ,videos and do a lot of xats with the contacts, with that app I can see the messages that I wrote before easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment