Thursday, October 22, 2015

To:readers of my blog
                                                                            MY NORMAL WEEK.

I usually weak up at  7:45, I change the clothes that I wear, and I have a breakfast of cereals, I take the breakfast for the school and I go to classes.

 I often learn about the rules about the computing work in FOL, or I learn more about the structure of the computers in MME, or I practise apps in AO and AW.

After 3 classes I have a recess of time, and in this time I eat and I talk with my friends.

After this I return to classes 3 hours more with ANG I learn english, SOM learn operative about systems,  and XL, I learn about webs and his structures, the three are very interesting classes.

When I arrive at home I lunch, I play with the computer and with my dog.

After this activities I go to Karate, I take a shower and I return to my house.
In the house I have a dinner, I see videos in youtube in the computer and i go to sleep.

In saturday the difference is that I don't go to the school and to karate too, but to compense I got to the Agrupament Escolta Nostra Dona del Tura.

In the sundays I have all the day free to play.

And this is a normal week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment